Clean Indoor Air Is Good For Your Health.
McNeece Service Company Is Here To Help.
Many people don’t realize how important good indoor air quality is for their overall health. If you suffer from asthma, allergies or other respiratory disorders, clean, fresh indoor air will make a big difference.
Did you know that the average human breathes in about 3,000 gallons of air each day? Particles in the air can cause the spread of viruses and numerous other health problems.
The experienced team at McNeece Service Company is here to help you control the quality of air inside your home with a proven lineup of breathe-easy products and services.
SPECIALTY AIR FILTERS
RETURN GRILLE FILTER – A high-efficiency, long-life alternative to one-inch filters. It captures a significant amount of the airborne particles in the air that circulate through the filter. The pre-assembled filter easily inserts into and out of existing return grille.
MEDIA AIR CLEANER – A whole-house media air cleaner is up to 85% more efficient at capturing both microscopic particles like dust and smoke in addition to larger contaminants such as mold spores and pet dander. This highly effective air cleaner also requires minimal maintenance. Basically, once you install the filter you only need to replace it every 6-12 months.
UV STICK LIGHT
- Kills mold, mildew and bacteria on AC coils
- Reduces AC maintenance
- Helps AC run more energy efficient and can increase life of your central AC unit
- Low operating cost
- Helps reduce musty, moldy smells from AC
- Control Odor
IN-DUCT AIR PURIFIER
- Dual ionizers to reduce airborne particulates (dust, dander, pollen, mold spores)
- Kills up to 99% of bacteria, mold and viruses
- Reduces sneeze germs by 99% in the time a sneeze can reach three feet.
- New zinc ions kill 99% of viruses on surfaces
- Unlike portable units that are limited to the room in which they are placed, this provides whole home and building purification.
- Easily integrated with your existing HVAC system. The unit doesn’t take away living space and operates silently.
WHOLE-HOME STEAM HUMIDIFIERS
If you live in a dry climate, or frequently find that the air in your home is uncomfortable due to dryness, a whole house humidifier can help make the air in your home much more breathable.
Problems caused by dry indoor air include:
- Itchy skin
- Dry and cracked lips
- Irritated throat
- Nose Bleeds
- Damage to wood floors and furniture
Whole-home humidifiers help minimize your risk of illness, as viruses and bacteria do not thrive in moist air. Since humidifiers add moisture to the nasal passages and respiratory systems, they could also help minimize snoring. From general comfort to allergy issues, a whole house humidifier can make a world of difference.
For expert guidance on improving your home’s indoor air quality, turn to the proven pros at McNeece Service Company. We take pride in being a trusted source of healthy indoor air solutions for Mount Pleasant, Columbia and Spring Hill, Tennessee homeowners.
For better air and better care, we’re always here to help.
with our INDOOR AIR QUALITY PACKAGE
This package includes:
- A whole-home steam humidifier
- An in-duct air purifier
- A media air cleaner or a return grille filter
Having good air quality in your home is important for many reasons, but above all, clean air keeps you healthy and safe. McNeece Service Company values the health and safety of our customers.